* Please make sure your part number matches the one we have displayed or contact us with your registration plate number so we can confirm the fitment of this part to your vehicle.
* Please be aware this part is a used, previously fitted second-hand item. There may be some cosmetic scratches and or marks. Please view all images very closely.
* If you require any additional parts not shown in the Images please contact us prior to placing an order. We would be more than happy To check our stock for any additional item you require.
PLEASE READ BELOW:
* Doors are listed as Bare (Does NOT Include Door Glass, Door Card, Door Handles, Window and Lock Mechanisms and Hinges) Unless Listed As Complete
* Boots & tailgates are sold bare unless otherwise stated, screens will be included where applicable. (LAMPS, WIPERS & MOTORS ARE NOT INCLUDED) Unless Listed As Complete
* Engines are sold without ancillaries such as Turbo, Starter Motor, Alternator e.t.c. unless otherwise stated in the item description. Please ask for more information.
* If an engine, gearbox or rear axle is pictured still in/on the vehicle, please allow 2 working days for us to remove the it from the vehicle before we dispatch it
* All window glass is collection only, we do NOT offer a delivery service as glass almost always gets broken in transit
* Due to the nature of our parts being sourced from dismantled vehicles, there is a possibility that impact data/faults may be present.
Therefore, you are required to get the item RESET or RECODED / REPROGRAMMED. In instances whereby your original unit is beyond repair or not present and you require a second hand unit please contact us before making your purchase. Any item supplied is sold strictly on the basis that it is in a second hand condition which will need to be reset and/or reprogrammed to your vehicle. Please ensure that you research costs of reprogramming before sale as we cannot reimburse you for not expecting costs to be incurred.
* Engines, gearboxes & DPFs/CATs are sold on exchange basis. PLEASE NOTE: An additional surcharge of 20% of the listed price *NOT included in the price listed* You will get a refund of the full 20% once your old unit has arrived at our warehouse. This must be paid via PayPal after the sale otherwise the engine, gearbox or DPF/CAT won't be sent out.
* When you have removed your old engine, gearbox or DPF/CAT please contact us, we will then arrange the collection at no extra charge.
* THE ENGINE MUST HAVE NO HOLES OR DAMAGE TO THE BLOCK OR CYLINDER HEAD
Most items are dispatched within 1 working day and delivered by a 48 hour courier. Please send us a message prior to purchase if you require a next day delivery service, we will do our best to help.
(Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland or ANY offshore UK address will be liable for extra freight charges)
Scottish Highlands includes postcodes:
AB30-38, AB44-56, FK17-99, G83, IV1-28, IV30-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH15-26, PH30-41, PH49-50
Scottish Islands includes postcodes:
HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3
Please send us a message quoting the stock number or item number for a personalised quote.
It is a legal requirement for all vehicle salvage companies to be licensed by the Government. If sellers do not have the relevant permits and licences displayed, they may be breaking the law & we recommend that you do not buy from them. Our licence details are as follows:
Environment Agency Waste Carriers Licence - Upper Tier - CBDU269196 - Lower Tier - CBDL269071
Environment Agency Environmental Permit - HB3302KM/V002
Before Leaving Feedback;
We pride ourselves on our customer service satisfaction.
We quality check all of our items prior to dispatch to ensure that we only send out parts that are in good working order.
We also take all reasonable steps to ensure all details, descriptions and prices of products and services are correct at the time the information was entered onto the system. Sometimes we have to hold our hands up and admit we have made a mistake by unintentionally publishing inaccurate information on the site (e.g. the price, description or availability of a product you have ordered). In this instance we may have to cancel your order at any time, even if you have received your Order Confirmation email, and you will receive a full refund of any charges already paid.
if you are dissatisfied with this transaction in any way please allow us the opportunity to resolve any problems you may have prior to leaving feedback.
We would like to think that our buyers would be happy to recommend us to a friend for Quality, Service, Value and Efficiency.
If you agree, please leave us Positive feedback along with a full 5 Stars. We would be happy to return the favour and leave you the same.
We are a professional dismantler of cars and light commercial vehicles. Our business is family run and we have been established since 1990. we offer a friendly and knowledgeable service thanks to our experienced staff. We can quickly identify and check the availability of component parts using our computerised part recognition system enabling us to provide you with instant confirmation of price and delivery for any specific parts. All components are cleaned, checked and tested before being offered for sale allowing you to buy with confidence. We guarantee substantial savings will be made on purchasing our parts when compared with new car parts.
Due to the number of vehicles we dismantle, the range of parts we can supply is comprehensive, we offer an extensive range of mechanical components including suspension systems, brakes, steering, gearboxes, wheels and tyres. No matter what mechanical part you require our sales team will endeavour to locate the part for you.
We are confident that our computerised part recognition system allows us easy access to all parts available including our comprehensive range of electrical components including alternators, bulbs, window motors, light units, fuel pumps, sensors, starter motors, ignition switches, spark plugs and anything in between. Whatever you want we can help.
New and Used Engines
All our new and used engines are cleaned, checked and tested before being offered for sale. As well as offering complete engines or engine parts for sale we also offer brand new engines at extremely competitive prices, compared to dealership prices.
A brand new addition to our services includes a collection and specialist fitting service covering most of the UK. Our specialist fitters are all timing served Renault trained mechanics.
We stock all body panels including doors, bonnets, boots, complete doors with windows and bumpers from a whole range of Renault makes and models. We can supply interiors, seats, dashboards and even complete body shells. Our knowledgeable staff will answer your queries by mail, phone, fax or email and can rapidly confirm whether our stores contain the parts you are looking for. In addition to our quality used spare body parts we also stock brand new parts direct from the manufacturer.
Testing & Quality
Here we often buy entire vehicles; we will then dismantle the vehicle and store the parts for sale. Once dismantled the parts are all cleaned, checked and tested before sale. Second-hand parts are generally sold far cheaper than the replacement part sold new in a dealership. Many replacement parts (exhausts, electrical, brakes) sold by dealers are not the original part but a copy of the original part and so by buying the parts from us , you will be buying the identical spare part that was originally fitted to the vehicle during manufacture, giving you the confidence that the part is genuine at a more affordable cost.
All Stock Is Subject To Availability:
Here at VehicleWise we always try to have as much of our catalogue as possible available to buy online, so we work very hard on our stock levels, but of course sometimes very occasionally, we may run out of stock of a popular part and there is a short time lapse before we can update the site. In the unlikely event that you are able to place an order for an out-of-stock item, we will contact you via email or phone and of course we are sorry for the disappointment it may cause you.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure all details, descriptions and prices of products and services are correct at the time the information was entered onto the system. Sometimes we have to hold our hands up and admit we have made a mistake by unintentionally publishing inaccurate information on the site (e.g. the price, description or availability of a product you have ordered). In this instance we may have to cancel your order at any time, even if you have received your Order Confirmation email, and you will receive a full refund of any charges already paid.
If you have any questions at all please contact us quoting the stock number or item number as we are always happy to help
SPECIALIST DIESEL LTD Trading as VEHICLEWISE